Sunday, December 27, 2009

Comments on THE GOLF CHANNEL.

I watch the Golf Channel a lot, well I watch the informative parts of the Golf Channel a lot. Meaning the round tables and Golf Central and of course the tournament coverage. Aside from a select few the the people that the Golf Channel puts in front of the camera are less polished than say ESPN or the networks and I guess that's to be expected. One thing for sure though, they have a passion for their sport. With the exception of a few of the females they allow on who you can tell know little about golf, they almost to a man exude a passion for the game. I'm willing to overlook polished reporting for good passion and a great knowledge of the sport. So to the Golf Channel I say "great job and keep getting better"!

No comments:

Post a Comment